Can I apply if I am an international student studying in New Zealand?


We welcome applications from international students studying in New Zealand, but you’ll need to ensure you are legally entitled to work here for the whole duration of our programme.

Please remember that our Graduate positions are a full-time permanent position, so you’ll need to provide evidence that you either have, or are eligible to get, the legal entitlement to work in New Zealand on a full-time, permanent basis.

Get in touch with Immigration New Zealand for more information about applying for a work visa in New Zealand. Immigration New Zealand’s website is and contact phone numbers can be found here: