Helping our communities
We’re committed to making a difference and encourage our people to do the same. Whether it’s for our communities, the environment or the way we do business – corporate responsibility is part of our DNA.
Putting your best foot forward
That’s why we set up the PwC Foundation, a community involvement program that leverages the enormous talent, enthusiasm and generosity of our people across New Zealand. It’s an opportunity to make a significant and lasting contribution in your community, including:
- using your volunteer leave days to work with one of our charity partners
- mentoring a student in the PwC Scholarship programme
- volunteering to act as a champion for a community initiative
- supporting colleagues participating in a community initiative
- putting forward new ideas on how we can help our community.
With us, you can step up, get involved, and make a significant and lasting contribution to the communities we work with.