What are the perks of the job?
We understand that rewards are important too. That’s why our salaries are competitive and benefits are highly flexible. We also provide opportunities for travel, secondments and relocation throughout our networks.
- We offer our Graduates financial support to undertake their professional qualifications. We will also pay your annual subscription to CAANZ.
- We give our Graduates paid study leave prior to professional exams.
- Charity volunteer leave for those in full time employment.
- Life and income continuance insurance for Graduates, and discounted health insurance for both Interns and Graduates.
- Gym membership discounts for Graduates.
- Personal travel and accommodation discount.
- Option to purchase an additional two weeks leave for Graduates.
- Secondments – as a full time PwC employee, from time to time you may have the chance to work in our other offices around New Zealand or at a PwC firm elsewhere in the world.
- Extras – choose a wide variety of services and products, from our suppliers, at discounted rates.
- Dedicated social club offering numerous sporting, cultural and family events.