We’re looking for bright, talented, curious, hardworking problem solvers to join our scholarship programme.
To be successful, your application should show that you meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicants should be a New Zealand citizen or permanent resident.
- Applicants should be a final year student at any secondary school in New Zealand.
- There is an alignment between your choice of study and our business areas which include, Assurance, Deals, Consulting, Tax – Corporate/Private Business and Legal.
Your application should highlight the following information to help you stand out from the crowd:
- Excellent grades across all subjects at school.
- Leadership ability – you should highlight any leadership roles you’ve had both at school and in the community. This includes Head Boy/ Girl, Prefect, team captain and team coach roles.
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn – tell us what your key achievements have been so far.
- Your school or community voluntary work.
- Highlight your career goals and what motivates you.
- Any part time work you do (it doesn’t matter what job!).
- Show us how you stand out from the crowd – this might be through sports, art, music, debating, dance, or even long term hobbies. You might be a regional or NZ sports representative… just tell us what you’re passionate about.
For any questions about eligibility, please email email@example.com