We’re looking for bright, talented, curious, hardworking problem solvers to join our Scholarship programme.
To be successful, your application should show that you meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicants should be a New Zealand citizen or permanent resident
- Applicants should be a final year student at any secondary school in New Zealand
- Applicants should intend to study commerce/business, law or information systems. Conjoint degrees are also appropriate.
Your applications should highlight the following information to help you stand out from the crowd:
- Excellent grades across all subjects at school
- Leadership ability – you should highlight any leadership roles you have had both at school and in the community. This includes Head Boy/ Girl, Prefect, team captain and team coach roles
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn – tell us what your key achievements have been so far
- Your school or community voluntary work
- Highlight your career goals and what motivates you
- Any part time work you do (it doesn’t matter what job!)
- Show us how you stand out from the crowd – this might be through sports, art, music, debating, dance, long term hobbies even. You might be a regional or NZ sports representative… just tell us what you are passionate about.
For any questions about eligibility, please email email@example.com