What makes a great candidate
The opportunity to get noticed
So there’s no single answer to the question – “What makes a PwC person?” But if you’re someone who’s curious, fascinated by solving challenging problems and passionate about making a real difference in society, then there’s a place for you at PwC.
How to apply
It’s not all about numbers
The diversity we bring to solving our client’s problems is central to what makes us New Zealand’s leading professional services firm.
We’re a team of business advisers, working alongside our clients to build long-lasting relationships that create value. We’re looking for motivated, energetic, problem solvers who can help us be the best at what we do and also help our clients to be successful.
And it’s not just about academic achievement. You might not have gained the tertiary results you had hoped for but have shown you have the intellectual ability, drive and resilience to excel in our business in other ways. We’re also looking for diversity in our people and for people that stand out from the crowd – and that means great experiences and achievements both at University and in the outside world.
Have you got what it takes?
Our people are:
- independent, driven, solution-focused team players
- adaptable, energetic, critical-thinkers and always up for a challenge
- communicators – who listen, persuade and put their point across confidently
- motivated, focused leaders with a passion for business
- take advantage of new learning opportunities, share learnings and think creatively
- understand and show an interest in client service and delivery
- build and sustain relationships through rich internal and external networks
- maintain professionalism and strive for high ethical standards at all times
- reflect on personal performance and recognise development needs.